Pennon’s Social Media House Rules
We encourage you to comment and engage and we respect everyone’s right to express their thoughts and opinions here.
However to help ensure our media platforms are enjoyed by all, we have some simple house rules to remember when visiting:
Be courteous – We want everyone to feel welcome so please think before you post.
Keep it clean – Nobody should feel offended by comments when they visit our social media platforms, so we ask that you don’t swear or use language which could upset others.
Show respect – Not everyone has the same views, so please accept other people’s comments.
We reserve the right to remove any posts which are deemed unsuitable by the Pennon social media team. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Abusive, threatening, offensive or violent language
- Discriminatory comments regarding race, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation, ethnicity or political beliefs.
- Posts which contain sexually explicit content
- Anything in violation of copyright or intellectual property rights
- Spam or links containing viruses
- Unrelated or irrelevant posts.
We want you to feel like you can approach us on all our social media platforms and we are always happy to help if you reach out to us with an enquiry or complaint. However, if you choose to violate our House Rules in favour of spamming our platforms with inappropriate messages, access to our platforms may be withdrawn.