Water mains

If you are building multiple household or non-household properties on a site that will have new road access you will probably need a new water main. This main, and the services to each property, can either be laid by accredited Self-Lay Providers or by ourselves. For a single new or existing property or where a small number of connections are required then you will probably need a new or replacement water connection(s) to an existing water main.