What does a CON29DW drainage and water search contain?
The Conveyancing 29 Drainage and Water (Con29DW) is designed to identify any liability that you may incur as an owner and uncover problems that may impact on the property value and lead to expensive maintenance bills.
The search contains:
- An analysis of the risk of receiving low water pressure together with the possible remedial measures
- An assessment of the water quality
- Charging basis for the property
- Connection details of the property to the public networks
- Details of the water meter location, if present
- Full colour plans showing details of water and sewerage assets
- Information on the risk of internal sewer flooding (i.e. from overloaded nearby public sewers)
- The existence of any agreements or consents on the property
- The location of nearby sewage treatment works
To apply or for further information including prices, contact Source for Searches - A South West Water Service. Source for Searches