What do I do if I’ve received a reminder but already paid?
Sorry if you have received a reminder after paying your bill. Please ignore the reminder if you’ve paid within the last week.
If you paid prior to a week ago or receive a second reminder and have checked the payment with your bank, you can contact us to try and locate your payment.
We’ll ask you for the payment date and amount and depending on where or how you paid the following information:
- Post Office –post office details
- BACS –your bank account number and sort code, along with the bank account number and sort code that the payment was made to.
- Bank – the name of your Bank
- Cheque –your bank account number and sort code, cheque number and location details where cheque was paid
- Automated payment line – payment reference number and your debit/credit card details
- Website payment – your ID reference number