Where is my internal stop tap?
Faq search

Where is my internal stop tap?

Your internal stop tap is usually under your kitchen sink or where your supply pipe enters your home.

If you can’t find it or it isn’t working we’d recommend that you ask a plumber for help as it is an insurance requirement to have and be able to operate an internal stop tap in case of an emergency.

A list of approved plumbers can be found on the WIAPS website, the WaterSafe website or by calling Customer Service on 01202 590059

Did you find this useful?