Dealing with your requests, problems and queries quickly and efficiently and ensuring the service they receive represents value for money.
We know you expect us to deliver an excellent service that represents good value for money.
Bournemouth Water has consistently performed well against the official measures of customer service and in recent years we’ve made improvements to our customer service systems.
We know we can do more by listening to what you tell us about our services.
We have delivered a series of initiatives including ‘co-creation’ workshops, customer satisfaction surveys and focus groups. The results have helped us identify and implement a wide range of customer service improvements, including:
- increased staff training to help ensure a tailored service to meet the individual needs of each customer
- investment in our call centre to respond to and resolve customer inquiries faster
- increased support for tackling potential leakage issues
- simplifying customer materials and account processes (e.g. payment plan renewals)
- the introduction of a dedicated team to tackle unresolved issues
- improved services for customers in vulnerable situations (including a programme of staff training delivered alongside the mental health charity MIND).
Did you know?
The number of written complaints we receive is almost one third less than the national average.
Our goals for 2050
- Resolve all customer issues quickly and efficiently.
- Listen to our customers and engage with them on the service they expect from us.
- Help customers to understand their water usage and how they can save water and money on bills.
- Build a transparent and trusting relationship with our customers.